Location: Slough, Berkshire
Salary: Depending on Experience + excellent benefits including bonus!
Full Time/Permanent – 40 hours a week on rota basis
Remarkable Jobs are delighted to be working with an established client to assist them with the recruitment of multiple ‘Warehouse Operative’ opportunities! Our client is a world renowned equipment supplier to the film and television industry.
They are seeking ‘Warehouse Operatives’ to join their dynamic team in Slough. These ‘Warehouse Operative’ positions will be responsible for the safe and efficient handling of various assets, ensuring the highest standards in inventory control and service delivery.
‘Warehouse Operative’ Main Responsibilities:
- Accurately and efficiently moving goods within the warehouse.
- Loading and unloading vehicles following relevant procedures and risk assessments.
- Scanning and recording rental assets through the distribution stages using hand scanners.
- Recognizing and counting non-coded equipment and entering accurate information.
- Identifying sub-hire equipment, tagging as appropriate, and placing in defined areas.
- Maintaining clean and tidy work areas.
- Checking returned goods for damage and reporting discrepancies.
- Proper use and maintenance of PPE and manual handling equipment.
- Preparing and testing equipment in line with company procedures, policies, and relevant legislation.
- Escalating concerns related to inventory and asset control to the Department Supervisor.
‘Warehouse Operative’ Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications required:
- Previous experience in a warehouse operative role.
- Positive approach to the job while meeting the demands of the business.
- IT literacy with the ability to learn in-house asset management systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Adaptability and willingness to learn.
- Flexibility to work overtime and occasional weekends as business needs require.
- Full UK Driving license is desirable.
For immediate consideration, please apply today!