Senior Audio Visual Technician
Salary: £28k – £33k + Bonus and excellent benefits!
Remarkable Jobs are currently assisting an established international client, with the recruitment of a ‘Senior Audio Visual Technician’. Our client is an established technical live events company, with an excellent reputation within the industry. They provide audio visual technical production to a wide range of indoor live events including conferences and awards.
For this ‘Senior Audio Visual Technician’ position, the successful candidate will be part of the events team that is responsible for the successful execution and creation of engaging events! The ‘Senior Audio Visual Technician’ will also be responsible for managing technicians and crew onsite at events.
‘Senior AV Technician’ Main Responsibilities:
- Be onsite at events for the rigging, derigging and installation of AV equipment.
- Plan and coordinate the successful rigging and derigging which will be performed onsite.
- Test and prepare the AV equipment before they are taken to the live event venue.
- Review jobs with colleague to equipment can fulfil the event requirements.
- Liaising with clients to ensure brief is met.
Experience, Key Skills, and Qualifications needed for this ‘Senior AV Technician’:
- 3 years’ experience in an AV or Senior Technician role working on live events.
- Hands on experience with installing and configuring LED video walls.
- Strong experience with the rigging and derigging of sound and video equipment.
- Experience of managing technicians and freelance crew onsite at events.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong working relationships.
For immediate consideration, please apply today!