Salary: £45k – £50k Depending on relevant experience + Benefits
Location: UK, Remote position
Permanent – Monday to Friday
Remarkable Jobs are delighted to be working with a globally reaching client, to assist them with the recruitment of an ‘HR Consultant’. They are a fast-growing company that provide international business services and support to their global clients. They are a company with great heritage and are one a hugely respected company within their industry.
In this ‘HR Consultant’ role, the successful candidate will deliver first class HR support to a range of clients on a wide range of employment issues and HR projects. In this ‘HR Consultant’ role you need an excellent and thoroughly up to date understanding of Employment Law.
Key Responsibilities in this ‘HR Consultant’ role:
- Providing HR support to all clients from varied industries.
- Supporting clients with all employment law issues.
- Dealing with whole range of HR issues, from contracts to performance management, disciplinaries, appeals, grievances, redundancy, maternity and settlement agreements.
- Review clients’ HR and employment documentation.
- Preparing and maintaining reports related to specific HR Projects.
- Assisting clients to create and implement their HR strategy to achieve their business objectives.
- Supporting the global mobility/relocation process.
- Completing own HR administration
Education, Experience and Skills needed for this ‘HR Consultant’ role:
- CIPD or equivalent or significant experience within HR.
- Complete understanding of HR processes and procedures that allows them to work autonomy if required.
- Up to date, working knowledge of current UK employment law.
- Exposure to working in an HR capacity in Europe (min 2 years)
- Previous experience in consultancy work.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft products
For immediate consideration, please apply with your CV today!