Accounts Receivable Assistant
Salary: £depending on experience + excellent benefits
Location: Slough, Berkshire (office based)
Type: Full time / permanent
Remarkable Jobs are delighted to be working with an established, global organisation to assist with the recruitment of an Accounts Receivable Assistant
Due to further growth our client have an exciting new opportunity for a Accounts Receivable Assistant, to join the growing Accounts team.
Accounts Receivable Assistant, Key Responsibilities:
- Raising invoices and recording / updating our financial system
- Upload invoices from in house software to accounting software
- Allocate cash collected and apply to customer accounts in various software
- Review aged receivables and chase debt
- New customer account set up, credit check, credit limits set, closing of productions
- Monthly accruals, payment information, aging reconciliation and reporting
- Other ad-hoc duties including monthly reporting and support to various departments as they arise.
Accounts Receivable Assistant, Key Skills
- A minimum of 2 years knowledge and practical experience in an Accounts Receivable or Payable role, involving detailed analytical work.
- Methodical and orderly with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Strong analytical and IT skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, can operate independently
- Experience of RTPro and Acumatica will be ideal, but not essential as full training will be provided.