Live Events Manager
Salary: £38K – £45K (Depending on Experience) + Excellent Benefits
Location: Surbiton, Greater London
Full Time/Permanent – Monday to Friday.
Remarkable Jobs are currently assisting an established international client, with the recruitment of a ‘Live Events Manager’.
Our client is an established technical live events company, with an excellent reputation within the industry. They provide audio visual technical production to a wide range of indoor live events including conferences and awards.
For this ‘Live Events Manager’ position, the ideal candidate will have proven technical AV / live events experience and understanding of clients technical and commercial requirements. You will be able to plan and manage the onsite delivery of a wide range of events.
‘Live Events Manager’ Main Responsibilities:
- Planning and managing the onsite technical rigging and derigging and at events.
- Working closely with Account Managers to advise on the complex technical elements of live events.
- Producing technical schematics, cable calls and floor plans for each event.
- Engaging with clients onsite to build strong business relationships.
- Assist the operations department with the planning and logistics involved for an event.
Key Skills and Experience required for this ‘Live Events Manager’:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a similar role.
- Extensive experience as a live event AV Technician.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Experience with the end-to-end technical project management of live events.
- Possesses excellent technical knowledge on all aspects of AV equipment.
- Previous experience with managing AV technicians onsite.
- Ability to read CAD drawings and schematics.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
For immediate consideration, please apply today!