Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Salary: £27.2K – £29.2K (DOE) – based on working a 1 on 2 off rolling shift pattern.
Full-time/Permanent: 37 hours per week – Night-time Support Allowance is £60 (10 per month)
Are you seeking a rewarding role in the home care industry? If so, our client is looking for a ‘Support Worker’ to support their lovely residential team!
Remarkable Jobs are delighted to be working with an established, friendly business who offer a range of specialist residential care services for children who come into care.
The successful candidate for the ‘Support Worker’ role will be responsible for ensuring all children and young people are looked after and provided with the highest quality of care.
Key Responsibilities for the ‘Support Worker’ role:
- Ensuring all young person’s records are updated accurately.
- Writing reports – support plans, behaviour passports etc.
- Collaborating with external agencies when required.
- Providing basic care/support for the young people.
- Supporting the young people’s health and wellbeing.
Education, Experience, & Skills needed for the ‘Support Worker’ role:
- Completed or working towards QCF Level 4 Diploma or other CPD Training.
- Previous working experience in a childcare or young person’s support setting.
- Knowledge of the Children Act 1989/2004
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Full UK Driver’s License & Vehicle.
For immediate consideration, please apply with you’re CV today!