Salary: £25K – £30K – Depending on Experience + Excellent Benefits
Location: Surrey, UK
Full time/Permanent role
Opportunity to progress onto formal accounting training.
Remarkable Jobs are delighted to be working with an international organisation who for more then 30 years have providing services to various businesses who are looking to expand either locally or globally.
In this ‘Accounts Assistant’ role, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support for the Finance Team. This will include high quality and efficient service for the clients and the business.
The role will initially be an office based positon during training, onboarding etc (possibly 3 months) then a hybrid model can be available.
Key Responsibilities in this ‘Accounts Assistant’ role:
- Delivering payment data to Accountants.
- Organizing and checking payroll requests and regular payment runs.
- Bank reconciliations for clients.
- Credit reconciliations, purchase ledger administration.
- Credit control assistant.
- Providing administrative support to the business teams.
- Interacting with clients with their accounting needs.
- Sharing office duties.
Education, Experience and Skills needed for this ‘Accounts Assistant’ role:
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
- High grades in education are required.
- 1-2 years accounts office experience.
- Working with Word and Excel.
- Strong communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please apply with your CV today!